Wednesday, June 6, 2012

what i am loving



As always,thanks,Jamie!

Today I am loving...
  • that it is officially Summer
  • the sunny weather
  • hearing Bman call me "Auntie Vic" because I love that he says "Auntie"
  • watching Friday Night Lights season one...this show is great!
  • making my favorite easy-peasy and healthy chicken strips for dinner
  • counting down till next thursday when burn notice returns!
  • having 100 followers! i CAN.NOT. believe it---you ladies rock!
  • thinking about going for a run,trying to make myself go for a run :)
  • being thankful for a healthy,safe,secure family
  • the pair of jessica simpson pumps I bought off amazon, I just have to wait for them to arrive now...
  • being thought of and being thanked

You?

2 comments:

  1. Friday Night Lights is SO good!! You are going to love it!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Friday Night Lights. Just stopping by from WILW. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!