Thursday, June 28, 2012

funny or worrisome?

Old age must be setting in beacuse:

I went to Target yesterday and forgot to even look at what I originally went there for until I was driving home...

I went to check what was in our outside freezer and grab some chicken to bring inside, I checked everything out but I came back inside empty handed...

I thought nothing of the fact that I attempted to pay paid $20.08 for my $23.88 total at Target, until the cashier told me the total for the third time...

I poured my coffee into my (empty) CEREAL bowl this morning...

******
These are all just little brain freezes, right?! :)  I thought pouring my coffee into my cereal bowl was quite hilarious actually!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!