Friday, June 1, 2012

friday's letters

dear week you were short,fast and i don't know where you went. dear long weekend you were relaxing with some family fun thrown in! dear friday night lights series you rock! dear the glades i am excited for your new season to start on sunday night! dear bman you never cease to make me laugh;chanting this morning while you ate rice krispies, "get me more life (cereal),get me more life (cereal)". dear summer you are so close that i can see the edge of you! dear kristan higgins i am so excited to read your newest novel! dear dinner tonight i am really looking forward to you. dear besties i can't wait til coffee on sunday. dear self run lots more this week!
******
thanks,ashley!

******
happy friday!!

1 comment:

  1. you should try rollerblading- you actually burn more calories than running, believe it or not! found you via the link up xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!