Thursday, May 10, 2012

thursday thoughts




thanks,sar!


ONE- the weather is just about perfect today (finally,no chill!)

TWO-sometimes i don't feel like going for a run even though i know i should...

THREE-i just saw the avengers this afternoon with my Dad and it was really good!

FOUR- this weekend is going to be busy but filled with fun,Besties and family.

FIVE-i am making my very first homemade pizza tonight and i am a little nervous;although i won't lie,it is a store bought pizza dough that i have to stretch out...i am looking forward to it though!

SIX-i will thoroughly enjoy a night in front if the tv tonight (bbt, person of interest, the mentalist finales!)

SEVEN- i swear that it feels like this week just started and yet we are almost at friday...where does the time go?!

EIGHT- i cannot believe that my followers keep growing and growing, you ladies rock!

******
Happy thursday!

3 comments:

  1. I'm supposed to go run right now and I'm getting lazy but your thought reminded me I really need to go! Great thoughts! Have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Home made pizza is that bomb! Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love homemade pizza so much...almost as much as I love Chicago style! I hope it turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!