Thursday, April 26, 2012

thursday's thoughts




ONE Sometimes I wish the dreams I have at night that are usually so vivid were the reality. And sometimes they feel like they are the reality even when I wake up.


TWO I just discovered the neatest blog swap, Susan's "coffee mug swap"!! Love it


THREE Goldfish and  a raspberry mocha frapp is a perfect snack...ha!


FOUR Running has been going well,I am proud of myself for slowly but surely improving my time :)


FIVE  I am excited for new tv shows tonight (big bang theory,person of interest,the mentalist)


SIX Some "me" time was needed yesterday so I ventured to the movie theater


Thanks,Sar!

2 comments:

  1. So glad your running is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Bang Theory is my favorite! Also, yay for running! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!