Monday, March 5, 2012

MARCHing along...

I can feel it, Spring is just around the corner.

The days are becoming longer and longer.

The mornings are not as dark and dreary.

The sun shines!

The birds are chirping.

The weather is still wacky but sometimes it is gloriously gorgeous outside. And the other days we still enjoy it with added hats and mittens on :)

Pretty soon the flowers will be blooming up a storm and the stuff that falls from the sky won't be frozen but rather just wet liquid.

This Winter has been decent, some snow, some cold but definitely not as bad as Chicago normally sees. And for that I am grateful! A break from the routine is nice every once in awhile, right?!

The school year is slowly starting to wind down...so weird!

I am still procrastinating with regards to the full-time teaching job hunt. I don't know why but I just have lost a lot of my steam and excited-ness after three years of not having any progress. A funk I am in I suppose.

My New York trip is fast approaching (three weeks from today I will literally be there!!) and I have added another "must" on my tourist-to-do list, take a ride on the Roosevelt Island Tram. It looks so awesome and the views will be amazingly beautiful. (Thanks to last week's episode of white collar where I saw it featured).

I really, really, really, really need/want to start running again. Another funk I seem to be in now as well :)

I have a giveaway that is just about complete, I will hopefully be posting it this week!!

******

Happy Monday evening,all!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree I need to make time to run as well... New York sounds so so fun but so does Chicago to this country girl. Follow me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!