Wednesday, December 28, 2011

what day is it?

Holy cow, Christmas is over and done with already?! It went by too fast (although I think it does every year)! My big brother M/roomie for the holiday left this morning and B/K left yesterday.

It has been a nonstop whirlwind of busy, busy, fun, fun, family, family since last wednesday though. Lots of eating, cookie devouring, celebrating and making of memories too.

The day after Christmas was "movie" day for my family...my parents went and saw (and raved about/loved) war horse while four of my siblings and I went and saw sherlock holmes game of shadows (which was awesome!). We also swung by Von Maur and I was able to use some of my gift card I received for Christmas on a coat I have had my eye on for for a couple of weeks--score!! Then we all gathered back at my parent's house for pizza and home alone (since no Christmas season is complete without watching home alone at least once).

Tuesday I also hit up the outlet mall with my sisters and big brother M. A decent success there as well :)

Today's agenda is filled with relaxation and reading (I have fallen way behind on my library pile this past week...)

On to the arrival of the Wise men and the New Year, I suppose...

I hope you all had a lovely and enjoyable Christmas weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am so confused with my days now!! Christmas really threw me for a loop! All week I've thought it was a different day than it was haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!