Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top 5 Tuesday

Favorites of 2011

Just Peachy

1. Movie
Water for Elephants


I saw the movie before I read the book and I am glad I did that because I thought the movie was just better. Watching this movie even made me a bit of a Robert Pattinson fan; plus I love Reese Witherspoon.

Honorable Mention
Sherlock Holmes A Game of Shadows


Even though this movie came out this month I really loved it. A great, fun, action and comedy movie plus they have British accents.

2. TV Show
How I Met Your Mother


A great comedy that doesn't disappoint (even if Ted gets on my nerves...) and I love Barney, he is hilarious!

Honorable Mention
Person of Interest :


A different and interesting show about helping out people who are in danger;the good guys (usually) prevail. And I like both actors and the action in each episode.

3. Song
Need to Breathe

I know they are not "new" this year but I really got into them this year. I just love their music, sound, lyrics and messages. They are one of my top favorites.

Honorable Mention
Adele


She is just amazing and beyond talented!

4. Thing that happened
Lovebug #5 was born! Baby C entered the world on August 27th and I was made an Aunt for the 5th time over. He is a cutie!

Honorable Mention
Lovebug #4 turned one AND he started saying my name "gic" or "bic" :) Melts my heart each time he says it!

5. Christmas Present
Von Maur gift card
I was able to buy a goregous deep red, puffy, long Marc of New York jacket!

Honorable Mentions
The gifts that Lovebugs # 1 and #2 bought me. They used their own money and picked them out themselves. A baby blues calendar (my fave comic strip) and new lip gloss (cherry flavored since I love cherry!)

A great 2011 it was....I wonder was 2012 will bring!

What are your favorites from this year?

Thanks, Rachel for yet another fun link-up!

3 comments:

  1. 2011 was a great year wasn't it?? I agree with you regarding Adele - she is just amazing...what a year for her! Hope you had a great Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to see Sherlock! I loved the first one! I heard this one was disappointing, but you gave me some hope =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried reading Water for Elephants a few times, but I couldn't get into it. The movie looked SO good though, I can't wait to watch it!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!