Friday, December 30, 2011

Read much?

According to my shelfari account/bookshelf, I have read 116 books this year.....yeah I read A LOT. But I could have a worse habit/hobby, right?!

I saw this idea on another blog so I thought I would do it too--Top 10 books I read this year.

It will be pretty hard to narrow it down though but here I go:
  1. Kate Morton's The Forgotten Garden
  2. Skipping a Beat by Sarah Pekkanen
  3. Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
  4.  Lisa Unger's Fragile
  5.  Karen White's On Folly Beach
  6.   Secret Daughter  by Shilpi Somaya Gowda
  7.  Words by Ginny Yttrup
  8.  Too Good to be True by Kristan Higgans
  9.   Karen White's Falling Home
  10.  The Escape Artist by Diane Chamberlain
  11.  Soul Surfer by Bethany Hamilton
What are some of your favorite reads this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!