Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hello, 2012!

Well, a new year is upon us once again; where does it go? I swear this year flew by.

This year was filled with (relatively) good health, fun times, laughs, excitement and (positive) family changes.

My family and I welcomed a new member into our ever-growing family-baby C!


We also were thrilled with the announcement of B and K's engagment!


I traveled to MN for a week to help big bro M recover from a hip procedure...



Fun times were had with my Besties! (beach trips,blackhawks game, christmas lights downtown, keith urban concert, girls' nights, apartment parties...)

















I took a leap of faith and opened a shop on etsy for some of my photography work...

And of course I attended a Cubs game and a Blackhawks game.


Lots of family get togethers and sillyness.



I will be entering 2012 with an even stronger faith in God and His plans, love for my family and thankfulness for good health and the blessings I already have.

Have a lovely and relaxing New Year's Eve!

HAPPY 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!