1. The holiday season is a time for giving, festivity, excitement, joy, waiting, magic and love .
2. Snow makes me feel like a little kid again;especially the first snow fall. I love how it makes everything quiet and a crisp white. Although living in Chicago I am done with winter/snow by mid January :) .
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is soup, home-made bread, or a cheesy pasta dish. YUMMM! .
4. Winter is the best time for snuggling, staying cheerful and drinking lots of peppermint drinks .
5. I can hardly wait for CHRISTmas--duh! I love everything about it and celebrating Jesus' birthday .
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give. I love buying presents for my nieces and nephews...and I love to splurge and but a couple gifts for kids that don't have a lot (like toys for tots, and my church collects toys for the needy too). I love spreading the magic of the season .
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 10! I LOVE this time of year :) It is so fun to see and watch the amazement in kids' faces and their awe and wonder. I hope to share it with my own children one day too. .
Have a great friday & weekend!!