1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a spy (like Jennifer Garner's character on Alias-how kick-ass and cool she was!) and a teacher (for real, and guess what I am today!) when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be a travel/nature photographer .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my older sister .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was the Keebler Fudge Elf (you know the animated guy with the red hat and green coat...) yeah, I won the costume in some coloring contest) :) .
5. My favorite childhood toy was barbies or baby dolls (I loved pretending to be a mommy).
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I umm...I was a good kid, although there were times when I would "forget" the time and come home late from a friend's house,etc...oh and i gave my sister a haircut once, but that didn't go over well with my parents-ha! .
7. I get daily inspiration from everything and everyone around me. I love reading Kelle Hampton's blog especially for her photo ideas :).
Have a great weekend!