Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Enjoy...

Today I am enjoying:
The amazing weather, slight breeze, sunshine and high 60s/low 70s. PERFECT!

Park time and story time with the Bman...

Sipping on a tall-nonfat-no whip-pumpkin spice frapp-yummy!

Watching the Bman follow his big sister A around like she is the coolest thing around

Seeing bookworm Lovebug #1 enjoy Harry Potter while she eats her after school snack

Getting set for my first day teaching an after school program tomorrow!

Hearing Bman yell for me when he wakes up from his nap, "ic! vic! vic! ic!"

Looking forward to the first official day of Fall on friday :)

Hearing some of the already fallen leaves blow across the driveway

Seeing Lovebug #2 show off the shirt my sister and I found at the outlet mall;it says "my aunt is my bff" super awesome, right?!

What are you enjoying today?


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!