Thursday, June 9, 2011

wednesday on a thursday

I found a new link-up!


{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
I was a flower girl in my eldest brother's wedding when I was 7...and then a junior bridesmaid in my older sister's wedding when I was 13. None of my friends are married yet, but I think I might be chosen as a bridesmaid for them if they ask me :)
 
{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
I pray...and sometimes I talk myself into going to sleep.
 
{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
How awesome would this be!! Without a doubt, I would be going to Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Victoria, Queensland....to see and soak it all up!

 
{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
 Biking! Playing with the LBs outside. Oh and making smores in our fire pit. And to be totally honest, I have started to like running again.

 
{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
All I ever recall wanting to be is a teacher, plain and simple. Although there were times where I wanted to be a csi or a spy :) Did I end up being a teacher....technically yes, I graduated from college and earned my elementary education teaching degree/certificate. But I am still waiting to land my first teaching position, so maybe not 100% ended up at my dream.

 
{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
A screened in porch, blue siding and a sweet walk-in closet with tons of shelves and drawers.
 
{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
We are having cordon blues, noodles and watermelon...

 
{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
Well if I was home and not out working, the would find me either reading a book or more likely in front of the tv watching recorded shows or a movie.

 
{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
I don't know....
 


{ten} what do you do to relax?
catch up on my blogs, read a book, watch tv, catch up with my friends over a cup of coffee.
 


Happy thursday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!