Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday's questions

Link up, too, over at Lauren's....

1.   This weekend I'm       babysitting and grabbing some coffee with my some of my besties   and     going to the zoo on Sunday with LB #2 so we can meet the Kratt brothers-we like to watch their show, Wild Kratts  .

2.  My last vacation was    last Summer. I went on a road trip with some besties to St Louis for a CUBS vs Cards game (CUBS won!!) And I also went on a two-week long road trip to Colorado with J and the LBs (we also stopped in Omaha and MN to visit two of our brothers) .

3.  My next vacation will be     I am going up to MN next weekend for a week, but I will be helping my brother M recover from surgery so maybe not a "real" vacation but it counts as something  .

4.  My favorite way to relax is   with a good book, a blanket and cup of something hot. Or chatting over coffee with friends. Or vegging out on the couch while catching up with my shows .

5.  When vacationing one should always     enjoy it! laugh, explore and take lots of pictures  .

6.  When vacationing one should never       care about eating less, vacations are always about indulging yourself   .

7.  The best part about a vacation is      sharing your stories, memories and photos  . 
Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!