Friday, June 3, 2011

friday fills

Friday means fill-in-the-blank over on Lauren's blog.


1.   I love      today   because     it is friday and is sunny, slightly breezy and becoming warmer and warmer.

2.  A time that mama knew best was    always; she is full of true and useful tips, advice and information  .

3.  My first kiss went a little like this     my lips are sealed :) .

4.  My celebrity crush is  more than one! Jake Gyllenhall, Ryan Kwanten, Matt Bomer, Luke Wilson and Mike Rowe.

5.  My splurge of choice is     probably coffee; what can I say, I am a junkie with a daily caffeine fix just waiting to be filled  .

6.  My biggest accomplishment is       being  an Aunt (although I guess I had nothing to do with that...) I am pretty proud that I graduated from the University of Illinois-Urbana Champaign. Now if only I could finally find a full-time teaching job  .

7.  My dance jam of choice is         I don't dance BUT "bulletproof" by la roux always makes me want to get up and jump around. 




Happy weekend! A girls' out afternoon, movie watching, babysitting, reading, church, sleeping and hanging with the family is on my weekend agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!