Friday, March 4, 2011

you know the drill...

Lauren's fill-in-the-blank:


1.   The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is      ,  or .... What can I say... :).

2.  Today I am thankful for    a warm cup of peppermint tea this afternoon so my cold doesn't seem too awful. And the-always-smiling nephew that makes me feel better too  .

3.  My best friend is    probably my older sister...although my besties are my best friends too :)    .

4.  A quirky thing about me is     that I always turn lables to face the outside/me and before I go out I check my wallet a few times. 

5.  This weekend I     am going to coffee and a movie (adjustment bureau) with besties K, P and B. And I am working tomorrow night, church and family time sunday then shopping and eating cheesecake with K. Oh and Army Wives is all new sunday night!  .

6.  Something that worries me is        never being a teacher in my own classroom...and never finding the "perfect" guy to marry   .

7.  On my night stand you would find       well I don't really have a night stand, next to my bed is a small dresser which I use as a bookshelf and it has picture frames. Oh and my clock :)    .



Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!