Thursday, March 3, 2011

busy busy i have been

Last weekend was spent downtown, in wrigleyville, celebrating bestie B and bestie M's birthday. It was so much fun.  Here is a picture of us gorgeous gals :) (Although M isn't in this picture, she must have been in the other room....)


This week has been filled of working/babysitting. Along with baby B, I am also taking care of twin 2 1/2 yr old boys on m/w. Just for a couple weeks though.

And I have caught a cold, I guess that is what happens when I wipe drippy noses all day :)

I am looking forward to this weekend...relaxing at home tomorrow night with the sister, saturday I have the usual weekly coffee date with the besties and we are going to go see  the adjustment bureau, which I am excited about. Then I am babysitting at night and sunday is church, reading, hanging with the family, and meeting up with bestie K for cheesecake and some shopping. And army wives is back on sunday night!

Off to get some more tissue.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!