Thursday, March 17, 2011

lately

I found another fun link-up, here on Christy's blog....

All you have to do is write down what you have been up to lately; very simple.

Lately...the Spring weather we are having has put me in a fantastic mood, the lovely sunshine and spending hours outside with LB #4  is quite nice.

Lately...I cannot stop listening to Francesca Battistelli's new cd; it is addictive.

Lately...reading the Psalms has been calming and invigorating; I love how He reaches me when I need it (or even when I don't think I do).

Lately.....I have become obsessed with hawaii five-o, this show is awesome! plus alex and scott are so good looking!

Lately...I have been dreaming, thinking and lusting (even more than usual) after the idea of going to Australia to teach.

Lately...books have continued to be my addiction; devouring one Jill Mansell and starting another :)

Lately...the magnificent sun rises have made me smile and be thankful for another day to be blessed

Lately...painting my nails with new nail polish has become a frequent occurrence

Lately...I have been doing my best to continue to ENJOY and embrace my life as it is now :)

What have you been up to lately?

1 comment:

  1. As a book lover that lately makes me happy ;) I have a Jill Mansell book on my kindle that I hope to get around to reading soon...I have not read her books yet.

    I so know what you mean about the spring weather!! So gorgeous and it just makes you feel good!

    Embrace life....I needed that reminder.

    So glad you could join us today Victoria and it is so lovely to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!