Wednesday, March 16, 2011

glorious

what a glorious day it was!

this amazingly colorful sunrise greeted me as I drove to work


the weather was pure perfection-62 degrees, people!

the 3 boys and i spent a good 3 hours outside playing....

we walked to the park and it was a great adventure full of fun.

as we walked back home, M took my hand and while he was holding it he said, "i had a fun day". that just about melted my heart :)

the drive home consisted of all my car windows down and my ipod music playing.....

during my reading of the Psalms tonight (my Lenten mission) I read Psalm 28 and I loved this part especially,
"Yahweh is my strength, my shield, my heart puts its trust in him" 
How true it is!

glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!