Lauren's fill-in-the-blank for this week! These are fun to do :)
1. I wish I had a full time teaching job...and money to travel to Australia Italy, Ireland, England and the rest of the world... .
2. Yesterday I had a day off so I stayed home: I worked out, watched some episodes of How I Met you Mother, baked pumpkin scones and wrapped Christmas presents while listening to Christmas music :) .
3. Today I will be taking care of my nephew all day, we might run over to Borders so I can buy a Christmas gift for Lovebug #1 .
4. Tomorrow I will be relaxing, reading and probably watching a cheesy Christmas movie .
5. Maybe I will get a call to be a substitute one day next week... .
6. Someday I want to teach in another country, because it would be a an incredible, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity .
7. I love sitting here next to the lit Christmas tree and smelling the glorious pine scent :) I love Christmas!