Friday, December 10, 2010

Fill-in-the-blank friday

Lauren's  fill-in-the-blank for this week!  These are fun to do :)


1.   I wish       I had a full time teaching job...and money to travel to Australia Italy, Ireland, England and the rest of the world...     .

2.  Yesterday I   had a day off so I stayed home: I worked out, watched some episodes of How I Met you Mother, baked pumpkin scones and wrapped Christmas presents while listening to Christmas music :)   .

3.  Today I will       be  taking care of my nephew all day, we might run over to Borders so I can buy a Christmas gift for Lovebug #1  .

4.  Tomorrow I will    be relaxing, reading and probably watching a cheesy Christmas movie  .

5.  Maybe        I will get a call to be a substitute one day next week.. .

6.  Someday        I want to teach in another country, because it would be a an incredible, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity    .

7.  I love       sitting here next to the lit Christmas tree and smelling the glorious pine scent :) I love Christmas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!