Friday, December 10, 2010

5 question fri!

Mama M's 5 questions for this week....it has been too long since my last time linking up with this....

1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Both! Santa stops by on Christmas Eve so we open up the gift he brings us  and then Christmas morning (after Mass and eating breakfast) we open the gifts we all bought for each other.

2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie (or candy)?
My oldest brother makes dozens and dozens of cookies each Christmas and my two favorites are: magic/7 layer bars-yummm!  And he also makes these corn flake cluster cookies, the are cornflakes covered in butterscotch and trust me when I say they are beyond delicious! 

3. What's the worst Christmas gift you've ever received?
Umm...one year I received earrings from an Aunt/Uncle, which is a great gift....if my ears were pierced. woops! :)


4. Christmas song that you love?
I am a sucker for Christmas music, it just makes me happy, but there are some songs that annoy me. Anyways, I love the classics- Away in a Manger, O Holy Night, Little Drummer Boy, Deck the Halls, Silent Night.... and I really enjoy Faith Hill's A Baby Changes Everything.

5. How many trees do you put up?
We put up one big, fresh, heavily scented pine tree! 


Although when I have my own place I would love to have a couple small, fake trees in different rooms...I don't think you can have too many Christmas trees :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!