Saturday, March 28, 2015

What I have made

I had been wanting to make these for weeks and weeks and they did not disappoint! They are very easy to make,I used two bowls for mixing,not even an electric mixer. I refrigerated them after they were cool since they have a cream cheese frosting and they stayed fresh and delicious for days! I was hesitant to use white vinegar though,for some reason it scared me,but all was fine and they still tasted chocolaty and moist.  

Irresistible Irish Soda Bread


Irish soda bread is one thing I love eating but I haven't made myself but after this batch I don't see why I can go back to not baking it on my own. All the ingredients go in one bowl and you mix it all up;I even added raisins (I like them). This bread is a more simple bread,not as sweet or stiff as my usual loaf from Jewel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!