Thursday, March 26, 2015

going on over here

It has been rather quiet around here,no particular reason,just life.

This week is going fast,thankfully because next week is Spring Break!! The students' last day is today and we have conferences today and tomorrow morning.

Lovebug #6 is due in less than a month,so excited to meet this new little cutie!!

I have raised over $500 for my March for Babies Team this year;people's generosity always astounds me and makes me love them even more,

Last Monday I wore capris and flats to work,this Monday it was snowing and I wore my snow boots and Winter jacket...silly Spring.

How is it the end of March already?!

How is Easter just over a week away?!

Tomorrow is going to be awesome!!

I am so ready for my trip to DC!

Currently reading: The Only Thing Worth Dying For and American Sniper (I have always been drawn to war/military books).

Currently listening to and loving: Brandi Carlisle's Firewatcher's Daughter. Although I only like songs 1-7 and 9.

Currently watching: Madam Secretary, The Mysteries of Laura, NCIS, Person of Interest, Arrow

Happy Thursday!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Easter! Something about spring, flowers, family.
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see American Sniper, with how great I heard it was!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!