Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Currently

Thanks, as always to the great Jenna and Anne!

Dreaming about Spring Break in a few weeks,DC,here I come! 
Planning things for the weekend-the usual,coffee date and volunteering and perhaps a trip up to the Outlet Mall. 
Making students happy.proud and motivated.
Baking scones! But I have been wanting to make some chocolate cupcakes I found in the All Recipes magazine. And I want to bake some muffins, I have been craving a homemade muffin.
Watching North Woods Law, Alaska State Troopers, Blackhawks games,Madam Secretary, Downton Abbey,Battle Creek.

******
Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, spring break! DC is so fun. And I haven't watched Madam Secretary, but it looks like the kind of show I'd enjoy. Hopefully it comes on Netflix soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love Downton Abbey!! What season are you on? I just finished season 5 on PBS and am so sad I have to wait until next January for the next season. That's what I get for watching the season when it's actually on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! Have so much fun in DC! Lamar and I spent one day in DC two years ago as we werepassing through, and there was so much to see. We really want to go back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!