Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What I have made:

Potato and Leek Soup

The best potato soup I have made and eaten in a long time. Filled with great potato flavor and the creamy consistency makes it even more delicious. I didn't peel all the potatoes all the way,I like some peel on them and then after they were done cooking I did mash them up a bit more so I had some chunks of potato. The washing of the leeks is the best tip,and it is easy. I loved the simple prep work and then it all simmers in one pot! Pair it with bread and you are set!

Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
I just made this for Sunday dinner and it was another winner. Again,it is so simple with putting everything into the crockpot after minimal chopping. Instead of cutting the ginger and garlic I just grated the ginger and put the garlic in my garlic prep. The chicken was so tender and filled with sweet and tangy flavor. The subtle orange taste was perfect. I made white rice to go along with it...and a salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!