Monday, January 26, 2015

Do you ever feel this way?


Show me the right path, O LORD; point out the road for me to follow.

Psalm 25:4







I am still following and still unsure...I wish it would all be simpler. 
I continue to work on my patience,listening and understanding of His ways instead of my own. 
He is the patient one,I picture him laughing and shaking his head at me because I am still being stubborn. I am still scared and worried and a lot skeptical of what my future holds.
I need to stay close to Him,maybe he can yell in my ear that way...

1 comment:

  1. Love it. I have been feeling that exact same way and a friend told me to read Hebrews 11. Staying close to Him is really the best "cure"
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!