Wednesday, December 31, 2014

highs and lows of 2014

Highs:
Went on a Besties trip with P and K to Nashville!
Toured the Grand Ole Opry
Was offered a new job and gladly accepted it
Took another road trip with my older sister J and her family---to the Outer Banks,North Carolina!
Captured the sunrise and sunset off the Atlantic Ocean.
Learned that Lovebug #6 is coming in 2015!!
Toured a Lighthouse
Saw dolphins swimming in the Ocean
Laughed a ton
Had weekly dinners with Bestie K...and P,E and B when they were able to make it.
Went on another road trip to Omaha
Continued to trust in God and His way
Made some new friends with my co-teachers
Learned to love my daily job. Working with students with Autism is eye opening and joyous.
Visited the Cristkindle Market,a favorite Christmas tradition of mine.
Started volunteering with Operation Support OurTroops
Walked for the sixth year in a row with March of Dimes during their March For Babies
Tried to savor my family,friends and all our memories we created.
Celebrated Bestie E and and her new husband!
Went to my first ever County Fair--Sugar Grove's Corn Boil
Oktoberfest in Chicago with Besties B and E
Paid off my student loan!!
Went to Lake Geneva for the first time (and hopefully not the last time,it is glorious there!)



Lows:
It was so darn cold and snowy for what seemed like forever here in Chicago...
and that is about all the "lows" I can think of because all my other "lows" are just gravy and not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

******

Happy 2015 Eve!!!

Have a great New Year's Eve!!

******
Faith and Fellowship Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!