Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Enjoying...

November

the Institute day I had today,learning more about teaching reading and managing behavior are relevant and useful topics.

Target--some of their Christmas items were out in the $1 section and I bought toys for my donation bags.

the Holiday season can officially begin, Thanksgiving,here we come!

laughing with coworkers

working out again

leftover Halloween candy....just 1,2,4, 6 a day...

Friday baking

trying new things

pumpkin beer

reading The Forgotten and now I am on to Not My Father's Son

watching tv (arrow,scorpion, ncis,north woods law, elementary)

having lunch out

******
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!