Wednesday, October 29, 2014

wednesday

Elementary starts back up again tonight!!

How is it the end of October?!!?!

I have already bought a few Christmas presents...I know,I know,but it is fun!

I signed up for a (blog) Ornament Swap this week,too.

Grand Central is a great,sweet collection of short stories and a lot of them are written by some of my favorite authors.

I received my flu shot over the weekend and it was the most painful one that I can remember,I couldn't even sleep on my right side all night. But thankfully it lasted for less than a day.

I am dressing up as BatGirl for Halloween and I am not ashamed to admit that I bought the Batman shirt in the boys section...and the XL fits me. For $7 it is well worth it!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!