Sunday, October 5, 2014

sunday social

Social Sunday 

1. What is your favorite month and why?
Tough question, but I will say November because of Thanksgiving,the first snow will probably appear sometime in November and there is the countdown (and it is an acceptable time to start the countdown) to Christmas and all the preparing and decorating for it! 
2. What is your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas---the traditions,sights,sounds,smells and family laughter and excitement. I love the music and wrapping presents for everyone,too.
3. Are you getting the new iPhone, or are you more of an Android person?

I have an iphone 4 and it is just fine with me...no rush to "upgrade".
4. What is the most thoughtful gift you’ve ever received from someone?

Probably the scrapbook my older sister made me with pictures of my two nieces,she gave it to me before I went away to college.
5. What is something you can’t wait to splurge on?

I just splurged on a Kate Spade purse (new job celebration!!) but the one thing I can't wait to save up for and splurge on is a trip to Australia.

******
Happy Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're in no rush to upgrade, I'm with you!!
    Oh a trip to Aus is so worth splurging on!!
    Christmas is my favourite too!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!