Monday, September 8, 2014

the weekend

This weekend the weather was glorious! Sunny and "cool" on Saturday then warm on Sunday.

I baked cookies after work on Friday and relaxed.

Saturday I did my usual cleaning then went to Target for the 'Favorites of Fall' Swap package and enjoyed some dinner with the Parents and Twin Sis.

Sunday was  for church then a few more errands before coffee with Bestie P. Then I made turkey+spinach stuffed shells for dinner--yum!

It was a low-key and lovely weekend!

******
Is anyone else excited for Prince William and Kate on their baby #2!!! I am so enamored with that family!
******
Happy Monday! Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!