Sunday, June 1, 2014

sunday thoughts


I am SO anxious and excited for tonight's game!! At least the Hawks clawed their way back in the series and started playing like their normal selves. But this is for all the marbles :)

(thanks to their website)

How is it June?! This year is almost half over already!!!

I am beyond excited for the first week of August,I am going to North Carolina/Outer Banks with the older sister and her family!!!

I am proud to say that I recently was able to pay off my last student loan! It took five years and now I don't have that much money saved anymore,but at least it is one less thing to pay a month.

Work is...work.

I am looking forward to Bestie E's bachelorette  bash that is in a couple of weeks,up in Lake Geneva.

I may not like the heat of Summer but I enjoy the sunshine and warm breezes and wearing skirts and dresses with wedge sandals.

Happy Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for paying off student loans! Sounds like you have some exciting things coming up

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!