Tuesday, June 3, 2014

an ode

To the Blackhawks:

Thanks for a good season

Thanks for a crazy and incredibly nerve-racking play off run! I can only imagine what it was like for you all!

Thanks for awesome goals and saves

Thanks for making me love hockey every time I watch a game

Thanks for making me nervous every night I watched

Thanks for giving me one more reason to go watch a game with my Besties

Thanks for all of you,the team's talent and depth is immense,every night it was someone else's turn to shine

Thanks for memories!

Here is to next season!

******
Go Rangers!

******
Some pictures from last year,just because I still can't believe I was there and had the time(s) of my life.

Game two of the Stanley Cup Finals against Boston


 The night they won the Stanley Cup!

The Parade!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!