Sunday, April 27, 2014

sunday social

1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
slow drivers...or rude ones who speed by you like you are inconveniencing them
2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
i cannot stand blogs that are just full of outfit/self photos,i mean,come on! i look cute a lot too but i don't need to take eight pictures of myself in one outfit EVERY DAY! i just don't get it.
3. What is your biggest shopping pet peeve?
long lines
4. What is your biggest general pet peeve?
loud chewers...rude people
5. What is your most irrational fear?
here is a random one: having the big pot of boiling pasta water spill on me as i lift the pasta out of it. i can see it happening and i am always paranoid about making sure the pot is snugly on the stove.

******
Happy Sunday!!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot stand slow drivers either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #5 is hilarious! Whenever I make spaghetti (which is often!) I worry about that happening. Luckily it hasn't yet but the thought always crosses my mind, haha. Found you through the link up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!