Thursday, April 3, 2014

back from the South

Nashville was:

fun
refreshing
delicious (fried chicken,bbq pork,cupcakes,sandwiches,pizza,a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich with ice cream!)
great times with two of my Besties
full of laughs
politeness galore!
full of sun and warm weather---60s and 70s every day!!! It was amazing
history packed

Here are a couple pictures :)
Goofing around the Parthenon! Me and Bestie P....K took the picture.

Belle Meade Plantation! One of my favorite stops.

Mini golfing before a dinner out one night, after exploring Belle Meade Plantation and encountering a car issue.


******
Now I am back to work and our Chicago Spring weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!