Since I am now 27 years old, here are 27 things I did this past year:
1. Went to a Stanley Cup Play off game!
3. Flew West,never been to California before!
5. Went to a Cubs game in Anaheim,and with Lovebug #3!!
9.Had some sibling bonding time...many times over the Summer
11. Started a new job.....12. Road trip down to the Smoky Mountains,great bonding time with Lovebugs 1,2,and 4
15. Soaked up family time,I truly am blessed to have such a large and supportive clan to call mine.
16. Taste tested gin and bourbon and whiskey....
17. Road trip with Besties P and K---thank you Nashville for a great time!
20. Laughed and made lots of new memories with all my Lovebugs
21. Attended my first paint and sip event
22. Took care of Lovebugs 1,2 and 4 for five whole days on my own
23. Had my first gel manicure :)
24. Walked in the March of Dimes Walk for the fifth year in a row!
25. Had a benign tumor removed
26. Celebrated another Christmas with my family,I just love the Holidays and all the traditions we have
27. Won a Snapple contest,I rarely win things so winning a $50 gas card was pretty darn sweet :)
Here is to another rather awesome 26+ years
I took today and tomorrow off of work,that alone is a glorious enough celebration :)