Monday, February 3, 2014

monday's musings

My weekend was nice and calm and it was just what I needed to help me recover from my cold that I caught in the middle of the week.

First Family is really good,but David Baldacci is a talented writer whom I always enjoy.

Crockpot pork roast is the best Sunday night dinner.

Downtown Abbey and Sherlock Holmes help my weekend end on a happy note

Snowy skies and Valentine's decorations:


Stunning sunrises out the bedroom window on the anniversary of my Grandpa's death;I know it was his sign saying all is good up there :)
          

How is it already February?! This year is already speeding by like 2013.

Some days just call for longing in my Hawks jersey and jeans.

Meal planning for the month makes me feel productive.

Since I don't have a Valentine this year,I treated myself to a Hawks scarf from etsy :)

******
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!