Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekend with the Lovebugs

Showered With Design


playing in the snow...

making a "welcome home mom and dad" sign and then a ninja/dragon map


watched funny face and Hawks games


Fun laser sword pictures as we play dragons/ninjas/boy things

frozen then frozen yogurt (but of course!)


fresh fruit,coffee and scones for breakfasts


ice cream and movie watching


lots of snuggling


baking helpers


a plethora of love,hugs,snuggles and sweetness by this one especially! i mean the girls loved on me too but he was extra affection with it all :)


she made tasty fruit smoothies one day after school,too.


bman and I up to our classic Superhero antics :)

it was a really lovely weekend! 

yours?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time with the littles! I worked all day Saturday (24 hour shift..boo), and then got up Sunday, worked some more, and went home to clean. Not too much fun, but I had to get stuff done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw how fun! I haven't seen snow since I was younger.. lucky you!

    Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!