Tuesday, November 12, 2013

tuesday evening thoughts

it is only tuesday?!! all day, my students were nutso!!

where the heck has this year gone?! how is it already the middle of November!

we had an inch of snow yesterday afternoon...blah,dang Winter just couldn't wait.

i have my routine dentist visit tomorrow after work,booo :)

reading the cuckoo's calling and enjoying it so far.

i won't lie, i have a lot of my Christmas shopping done already,it just makes me happy to buy everyone their presents.

i won't lie,i listened to Christmas music yesterday and today in the car on the way home from work.

reconnecting with an old friend is good for the soul.

Thanksgiving is so close,love it!!

God is good,all the time!

a lot of the time i focus too much on where I am NOT in my life instead of where I am and where I have come from...dreams,they keep pushing me onward!

Lovebug time does wonders for my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!