Thursday, November 14, 2013

thursday's questions

FAVORITE FLOWER? tulpis! or azaleas.

MOST / LEAST ORGANIZED SPACE IN YOUR HOME? my whole place is organized,that is just how I like things.

WHAT BOOK HAVE YOU READ RECENTLY THAT REALLY MOVED YOU? heaven is here by Stephanie nielson;i love her strength,courage and faith.

WHAT DISH ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO AT THANKSGIVING DINNER? stuffing! and pumpkin pie or my pumpkin pie cheesecake bars.

HOW DO YOU TAKE YOUR COFFEE? no sugar/sweetner and preferably 2% milk or else half-n-half works.

WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL? Honestly,not anything really. I thought high school was fine and dandy but nothing I would ever go back to or want to relive...now college,that was better!

MOST MEMORABLE CONCERT? Oh boy,tough one! Keith Urban,2011. He is an awesome and amazing entertainer!! What a show he puts on and I love that he sounds just like his cds!
HOW DO YOU UNWIND BEFORE BED? by reading a book! or sometimes with tv :)

DOTS OR STRIPES?  stripes,please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!