Wednesday, November 6, 2013

proud

Love this!!

A group of Marines walking through a terminal at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport during part of their journey back home after a tour of duty in Afghanistan.: A group of Marines walking through a terminal at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport during part of their journey back home after a tour of duty in Afghanistan.

Makes me even more proud to be American...and Chicagoan :)

(thanks msn news).

God Bless all our Servicemen and women!! I wish this could happen too all of them on their trips home!

2 comments:

  1. My friend's husband is the first guy in line. I love the USO at O'Hare. They made my homecoming super special, too. It is a moment I will never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!