Monday, October 7, 2013

weekend



Friday
home from work,dinner and a beer while I relaxed with hawaii five-0 and blue bloods and read people magazine,read some of The Last Camellia

Saturday
leisurely morning,usual weekend cleaning,went to the library,grabbed some Starbucks,watched marvel's secret agents, criminal minds and person of interest. Then met up with all five Besties for dinner and drinks while we watched the Blackhawks lose play. What an enjoyable night of catching up with the girls! Then I read more of The Last Camellia before bed.

Sunday
church,lunch,nap,The Last Camellia, relaxing!

All in all it was a rather quiet yet lovely Fall weekend.

******
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Love People magazine! We've been watching Agents of Shield too. I'm not sold on it yet.

    ~Ashley @ A Cute ANgle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Blue Bloods! Sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!