Wednesday, October 2, 2013

glorious Fall

I love Fall because:

the air is chilly and the wind is brisk
scarves are a must-have accessory
brown boots adorn my feet
jeans and sweaters are a must
the sunsets are the most glorious
oranges and blues and purples and blacks
dark nail polish colors are back on
pumpkins
the winter holidays are getting closer
leaves change
colors abound
pumpkin flavored: scones,breads,coffee and muffins :)
light jackets and college alum sweatshirts are much appreciated
oatmeal can be eaten for breakfast again

******
What about you?

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! You know how much I love fall and for these exact reasons and many more! But mostly because I can tell Sherman is a happier dog when it gets cooler. :) Yay for fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!