Wednesday, September 11, 2013

it is in the air!



FALL!!

I can smell it and feel it, the cool nights and even some cooler weather during the days. It is no secret that Fall is my absolute favorite season,I adore everything about it...

stocking up on canned pumpkin
making pumpkin bread,scones,tortellini
wearing jeans and tall boots
scarves!
new seasons of some of my favorite tv shows
dark nail polish colors
pumpkin spice lattes
pumpkin pickin' day with the family :)
leaves changing colors

******
what about you?

1 comment:

  1. It's been in the 80s and 90s here in Michigan still. I'm going to live it up because soon it will be in the low 60s/50s!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!