Thursday, September 19, 2013

enjoying

Minetolivewithfaithhopeloveandcoffee
 
Enjoying

the brief glimpse of Fall we had earlier this week...back to hot temperatures today though
having dinner with Bestie K last night (cheesecake factory,you rock)
the sally hansen nail stickers I bought last weekend;they are easy to put on and I keep receiving compliments on them
stopping at the Loft and using my free $20 on a cute cord skirt and black shirt
reading The Promises of Stardust
a bunch more of my favorite shows that are returning next week!
redeeming some of my credit card points for a starbucks gift card
a quiet weekend is in store--I am going to think Fall!
the Blackhawks second pregame is tonight and it will be on tv! hooray,just 12 more days til the regular season starts,too!
******
What are you enjoying?
*****
Join me,all you need to do is link up your post and don't forget to include my button! Easy peasy!

1 comment:

  1. Dinner of the deck.
    Reading The Lies We Told.
    Cooler sleeping weater.

    FYI - giveaway over at my blog!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!