Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday's randoms

It has been a whirlwind of fun and travel for me these last few weeks so this nice, quiet weekend at home is just what I needed.

I have now completed two full weeks at my new job and I hope to be promoted to the currently open preschool teacher position as soon as possible. The bosses loved that I brought it up to them and that I was really interested in in!

King & Maxwell is over for the season (sadness! i feel like there were only a few episodes...) and there are only three more Burn Notice episodes til is done for forever!

Blackhawks tickets go on sale TOMORROW,hooray! I can't wait for the season to start up again!!!

How the heck is it August 18th already?!

I have ten books on my to-be-read pile...it is funny how work limits my reading time :)

Bman and I have a  "date" planned for next sunday,he has become a bit obsessed with dates,he asked me if we could go on one numerous times when we were in TN,and I saw him yesterday and he thought I had come over to get him for our date! We still aren't really sure where this whole date idea came from,I guess some shows his sisters watch.

I haven't seen my Besties in weeks and it makes me sad but that will all be changed next week and weekend,plans have been made :)

I just received the new Courtyard Hounds and Sara Barellis cds from the library!

*****
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!