Friday, August 2, 2013

hs & cs

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up
 
Hooray,it is the weekend! It has been and long and tiresome week of work,at my new job, so relaxation is a must-do now!
 
Happies
I am off to the Smoky Mountains for the next week!
I am so excited to be going to TN for the first time and to the South!
Dinner with Besties P & K on Tuesday!
Road trip with the B family-Lovebugs 1,2 and 4 will be getting their fill of Auntie V :)
Reading more of David Baldaaci
Watching burn notice, Longmire, the glades, king&maxwell,rizzoli&isles
taking deep breaths and continuing to smile
A clear bill of health from the Dr
Gearing up for my last Summer trip :)
Looking back on my weekend in Omaha
 
 
Crappies
A week of work that started off in a way that I wasn't exactly expecting
Feeling like I have no time to do simple,every day things
Being a bit overwhelmed with the new job
Continuing to wish for something I have wanted my whole life
 
******
Happy Friday!
 
Have a lovely weekend!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!