Monday, July 1, 2013

weekend edition


My weekend started early (thursday night) and it was fun and memorable.

Friday
The Blackhawks Stanley Cup Celebration Parade with Besties P,K &B!
When I got back home I just chilled out, made dinner,drank a beer, watched tv, went to bed early because I was worn out :)

Saturday
Relaxed
Cleaned
Movie date with my Sisters! We saw The Heat and laughed and enjoyed it a lot
Ate pizza
Babysat at night

Sunday
Church
Relaxed
Made dinner (pasta with peppers+onions,courtesy of a Giada recipe)
Started reading The Time Between

******
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous you got to go to the celebration! It looked like so much fun. Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!