Friday, July 19, 2013

fyi

I learned the hard,annoying way that Blogger has apparently changed something in their template code so that the classic button text box wouldn't show up anymore. It was driving me nuts and everywhere I looked no one was able to tell me the new code to use....until Zack!!

A HUGE thanks to the awesome Zack for being the only person out there that has the truly updated code for making your button and text box appear correctly on your sidebar!!

No more blank text boxes for me! Or for you either,now,since I just gave you the link to Zack's page :)

Woo hoo!

Darn you Blogger for not telling us you changed things up AND then for not giving us help in how to fix the issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!